Havocscape 614
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K I W I Staff application.

Go down

K I W I Staff application. Empty K I W I Staff application.

Post  k i w i Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 pm

In-game Name?: K I W I

Why Should You Be Staff/: I'm a very active player and tend to be online everyday for over 4-6 hours even though I got a full-time job as some of you might know. I'm very helpful to everyone, I have no 'problem' with anyone as they call it.

I'm a very mature person when it comes to helping players and understanding them. I respond fast and most of the times when they don't understand it yet, I drop the things I'm doing and help them on a more personal base by guiding them.

As a staff member it is very important to interact with the players on the server, in my personal view. This makes the player feel more understood and helped. We're not robots afterall, right?

Have you been Staff on other server?
I've been a Global Moderator and Head Moderator of rune-world (Around 50 players). I was one of the most respected staff members due me interacting so much with the players.

I've been Moderator and Administrator on numerous private servers but I don't see the point in naming all of them due nearly all of them being really small.

What do you do When someone is spamming?:: i'll give them atleast 2-3 Warning to stop. If not i will jail them.

k i w i

Back to top Go down